Thank you for looking into Steward’s Productions as your Fort Worth DJ, Dallas DJ, in the DFW Area.
Our pricing has ranged from $0.00 to $15,000.00 depending on a lot of the following things. We don’t know we your budget is until we can actually sit down and talk. We do understand if you are in a rush and just want a quick price, but that can hurt you or you can even benefit from sometimes, just be advised that it is very important that we meet and talk about your event so this will allow us to give you a fair quote.
- Location of the Venue including the City
- Event Type
- Date of event (Please be advised that we have high demand for our services please contact us for more information)
- Number of Guest or Students attending
- The amount of labor that is involved (this is additional help that may be needed for us to hire helpers)
- Load in (Please be advised that there has been cases when load in was 100 yards from venue)
- Setup times and take down times (the longer time we have the cheaper it is for you!)
- Preparation that needed days weeks or months before your event
- The amount of time that is needed for the event
Tips to keep in mind
As we know that cost price of a DJ is the biggest factor in your decision, please be advised that it is best that you meet with us to make sure you like us first, NOT ALL DJS ARE THE SAME, but the industry has come to a point in the Dallas DJ, Fort Worth DJ, DFW DJ market that a DJ is just a person who pushes buttons. At Steward’s Productions we provide upscale DJ Entertainment, true beat matching, live mixing, Decor Lighting, Video services, Event planning, in the Dallas Fort Worth DFW area. Every event is different in its own unique way, this is why we recommend that you meet or contact us so that we make find the best resolution for your event. There have been many studies that most of the clients are replacing DJS for iPods, mp3 players and or getting a very low cost DJ service for the following event types; Weddings, Schools, sweet 16, Quince or Quinceanera, and all other types of events.
Most Asked Questions
- Do you have insurance? (Yes Steward’s Productions is insured)
- Do you offer a written contract? (Yes)
- Will you be the DJ at our event? (Yes)
- Will you hold the date for us? (Yes as long as we have a deposit and contract)
- Do you work for Steward’s Productions (Yes Brandon Steward is the DJ and owner)
- How long have you been a DJ? (For more than 12 years and Steward’s Productions since 2006)
- Do you perform more than one event per day? (No we only do one event per day so that yours is perfect)
- Do you Emcee? (Yes we do emcee to ensure your event is successful)
We offer several different packages to meet your needs. Select on one of the options below for more information.
Behind the Scenes Videos Below